Laney Lionheart L20H 20w Head
The L20H - a boutique 20 watt Parallel, Single-Ended, Class 'A' tube head with twin channels, great EQ, Reverb and FX loop.
Lionheart, uniquely responsive boutique British Single-Ended Class ‘A’ tube tone. Play through a Lionheart – it reacts to your touch. From the moment you strike a note you’re connected. Let the music flow through you – from your fingers to the guitar, through the amplifier to the beating heart of the speaker. You are one. You are Lionheart.
With less emphasis on preamp distortion, the L20H lets you hear and feel the power tubes clipping to breakup, giving a much richer harmonic content and a larger dynamic range. Pushed really hard, the sonic punch and clarity of the L20H is excellent and you can clearly hear the differences in the speakers you choose to partner with the L20H. The ideal partner for the L20H is the Lionheart LT212 but feel free to try the awesome L412 to really blow your mind!
Features & Specifications
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood cabinet with retro banding strip, leather strap handle
- Power RMS: 20 Watts
- Inputs: 2x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3x 12ax7
- Output Valves: 4x EL84
- Class: Class A
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker connections: 3x Jacks
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Impedance: 4, 8 and 16 ohm
- Weight: 17 Kg
- Dimensions: Width 562 x Height 253 x Depth 253
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone controls